Sunday, March 7, 2010

Life is great due to Spring Break!

Yeah, cheesy title, but hey no classes! No lectures! No new homework piling up, suffocating us under three hours plus of homework per lecture!

I am at home, though many of my colleagues have donated their vacations to volunteering for that cause or this one. There are groups from various organizations on campus going to Alabama, Louisiana, Florida, North Dakota, California, and Africa! Crazy as heck man!

So I was absolutely swamped before with the biology test. bit I think it turned out okay. Many of the questions were VERY similar to some one the problem sets, as in, word for word the same, and, since I basically memorized the problems sets, I feel pretty confident on those questions. Then all I had to do was turn in a Spanish composition (which I also feel good about) and I was home!!!!

Everything has come together, perfect, cake and pie (easy as pie, piece of cake -Dean Kootz). Know what that's like? The ulitmate rush of every responsibility, that had been a ten pound stone tied to your neck, pulling, pulling, pulling down, gravity making you its b--ch. Then, break comes along and suddenly you're floating and free, you can stretch your back. It pops deliciously and suddenly you have all the time in the world to read, watch TV, ride horses, whatever. Feels great, feels good, doesn't it?

For some reason, the schools in Oklahoma, my home state, have spring break next week, so all my friends attending OU, UCO, SWOSU, and the like aren't around to make trouble with me. However, everyone who goes out of state has the same break, so we'll hang out during the week and wait for the weekend...then...PARTY!! Not that there's much to do in Oklahoma. Don't get me wrong, I love my home, but it's got its ups and downs. Some clubs, a salsa place I want to hit (the dance, not the sauce), so it'll be good.

As for alcohol, maybe, maybe not, we'll have to see.

For now, so long, fare well, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment